Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SOLD!

Hello Friends-

I hope this post finds all of you enjoying the Spring weather we are finally getting here in Redding! 

This post is being written with both Joy and Sadness!  I have sold the store. I am excited for what the future will bring my way, and sad that I will not see your smiley faces daily, weekly and monthly! I will be closing this weekend (7th). So our crop this weekend will be the last for Scrappin' Friends! (we will be open both Fri. and Sat from 10-midnight and I still have 1 spot left).

The new store owner Jenney Gannon is also very excited and nervous as she ventures out on this new ride. I wish her luck and know you all will support her! I have worked hard to build this business and you have supported me well-I know you will enjoy the new store!

Jenney has plans to make changes, which includes the name! The new name will be "She's Crafty." Her new blog is:
shescraftyscrapbook.blogspot.com

I want to thank all of you for being so loyal and for being supportive over the last 2 years. It has been a fabulous ride and one I will surely miss.

My personal blog is:
mylilscrapcorner.blogspot.com
I will still be scrapping and hopefully will continue to teach classes too!

Hugs-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment